EPM's original software product, INDMS (Integrated Nuclear Data Management Systems), was developed to support, automate, and analyze a number of functions and engineering programs within a nuclear power plant. INDMS was first licensed to a mid-western utility in 1983, and it is still in use there today!
Although INDMS is still running at a number of facilities, a revamped version of the software was released in the late 1990s. Developed by EPM’s Software and Technology Solutions Division and named the GENESIS Solution Suite®, it consists of the following applications:
- EDISON – Cable, Wire and Raceway Management Solution including special functionality supporting the design and construction of new plants.
- EDISON.NET - The .NET version of EDISON.
- SAFE – Automated 10 CFR 50 Appendix R Analysis solution, including Performance-Based failure analysis for NFPA 805 Transition projects and Fire PRAs.
- SAFE.NET - The .NET version of SAFE.
- CAMP – Cable Aging Management Program
- MILIEU – Environmental Qualification Solution, 10 CFR 50.49 Compliant
- CAPTURE – Procurement Engineering and Bill of Materials solution
Click on links above for informational PDFs about each application.
In addition to the above, EPM also offers the following software applications: